Sunday, September 29, 2013

[Recap] America's Next Top Model 2.0 Guys Girls (2013) Episode 9 & 10



Sorry for the late recap, I have a lot of assignments, even though it is still the first week of new semester. This post most likely will be the shortest post ever. Enjoy !

Episode 9
Chris H
Was : 8
Now : 9

Finally, Chris H got the best photo ! It is great, but he looked a little bit old here.
Nina
Was : 7
Now : 8

I love her dreamy face. It is amazing and it works with her pose as well.
Renee
Was : 6
Now : 5

AWKWARD FACE, AWKWARD POSE. I do not understand why the judges like this photo that much.
Cory
Was : 6
Now : 6

I feel that Cory was overrated from the beginning of the cycle. They should not praise that much just because he can get over his feminine side in the photos.
Jourdan
Was : 9
Now : 9

It is dreamy. It is high fashion. It is beautiful. It is (almost) perfect. She is tied with Chris H for the best photo in my version.
Don
Was : 4
Now : 6

His pose is weird, but his calm eyes save this photo.
Marvin
Was : 7
Now : 5

At first, I thought it was calm and relieving, but I feel annoyed with his expression here.
Phil
Was : 4
Now : 4

I do not like any of Phil's photos. His portfolio is very weak. He and Mike are in a battle to have the worst photo of the cycle.









Comeback Series :
Chlea
Was  3
Now : 5

The only thing I like from this photo is her face.
Mike
Was : 6
Now : 4

See my biceps ! Period.
Alexandra
Was : 6
Now : 7

She comes back ! I do not quite expect that. She is off my radar when I voted, but she actually produced some great shots. I think Jiana would be a better choice, but I am totally fine with her.
Jeremy
Was : 6
Now : 7

It is still stiff, but this is his strongest shot. He is going stronger !
Kanani
Was : 8
Now : 8

My favorite among the comeback contender !
Jiana
Was : 4
Now : 6

Jiana loses her sparks slowly but sure. Her face is interesting, but her body is so awkward.









Episode 10 :

This is a recap episode and it will be very weird to do a recap of a recap episode. It looks like a recapception. Thanks to Tyra who creates an outline for this recap episode. It is more about Top Ten Flirty Moments with some unimportant never before seen footage. I am not that interested with recap episode. I left this recap episode for one day. There is also no point of having recap episode in the middle of the competition. Is it just because Tyra wants a higher rating for the next episode ? Do we have to wait one week just to know Jeremy will comeback ? I do not think so.

It is opened with Tyra wants to find the next Tyson, the next Rob and suddenly the screen changes to ... Marvin. The next Marvin Cortes ? So Tyra, are you trying to spoil who is the winner of this cycle ? I hope it is not what she meant. Marvin got the look, but I do not see him as a model. Let's go to Top Ten Flirty Moments.

10. Marvin kissed a girl (probably Hayley) passionately in the masquerade runway.
9. Jeremy flirts with Jourdan in the pool.

*drum roll* Cycle 20 Phil-er ! What the ? I know Phil is like a comedian in the house, but I do not want to see his crazy moments in a special section, especially when he is already eliminated. Is Tyra obsessed with Phil ?

8. Cory flirts with Mike. He tries to make Mike relax. All of sudden, Chris H asks them whether they have decided who is the bottom and the top. HA ! It is super funny and ... awkward. Chris means bed.
7. Marvin has one condom that will be expired in a week. He wants needs to get laid, with Bianca.

6. However, Bianca is belong to Mike. Poor Starvin Marvin ! Mike and Bianca end up sleeping together.
5. Nina shows off her hoola hoop ability. I do not know the connection with flirty moment.

4. Don cuddles with Alex.
3. Jiana teases Phil to join her bathing with Renee.

2. Jeremy gets a task from truth or dare or tooch to kiss someone of his choice in five seconds. He, surprisingly, picks Jiana, but Jiana seems not interested in kissing Jeremy.
1. Our latest love story, Marvin and Renee !

That's all for this week ! I hope I can do recap in next episode. See ya !

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...